Why Partner with helpIT systems?
- helpIT systems is a market leader for data cleansing products, however we recognize the fact that elements of our products and services benefit from strategic partnerships.
- We have forged relationships with leading technology companies who partner with helpIT systems to develop feature rich solutions.
- Our commitment to continually improving and expanding our software product portfolio we are keen to increase this network of partners, and have developed a series of partner programs.
The OEM Alliance Partner program is designed for commercial software vendors looking to embed, bundle or host helpIT systems data quality API and web services into their own products for resale. These partners often position data quality solutions in the context of a larger portfolio of technology offerings.
Whether you are building a CRM, e-commerce application or other business process, helpIT systems products can add definitive value. helpIT systems has developed a variety of data quality solutions that are easily integrated and expand the depth of functionality of your sofrware applications.
Embedded data quality technology can greatly enhance the value of your application.
Does your business provide:
- Consulting, integration or implementation services?
- Solutions for enterprise CRM, e-Commerce, or call center?
- Data integration or database migration products?
If so, helpIT systems Systems Integrator or Value Added Reseller program could enhance the services you deliver to your clients. Our data quality applications, web services and component level software products allow integrators and application designers to easily integrate and resell our data cleansing technology, providing end-to-end solutions for your customers.
Not only do our Value Added Resellers and Systems Integrators sell and continue to use helpIT systems solutions, they also support and train their customers on best practices. By teaming up with helpIT systems, you have the opportunity to generate revenue in all phases of the data quality life cycle.
helpIT partners with leading data providers in the UK, enabling us to offer you the best possible suppression and enhancement services on the market.
We’ve established long term relationships with a host of data providers in the past 20 years, including: The DMA, Equifax, The Royal Mail, Millenium Data, Experian, and Dunn & Bradstreet.
These partnerships mean our customers can be guaranteed the most accurate and up-to-date information available whether it’s business or consumer data.
If you believe you have a product or service which may benefit our customers, or would like to know more about how these partnerships may benefit your business, please contact us or email [email protected]
Our existing Partner Network – details coming soon.
Software Developer Kits for matchIT Hub allow integrators and application designers to plug-in our data cleansing technology to their own applications.